Monday, January 7, 2013

Putting myself into Time Out

I went back and read my earlier post. Really, I felt like I should take it down, and thus preserve my reputation. But why? I don't think I should paint myself as someone I'm not. If I'm failing miserably, and having a total brat attack, then it deserves as much press as when I'm doing something "right" (does that happen?!?.
And today, I had a total brat attack.
I'm over it...but I'm laughing at myself. A few months ago, I was at a birthday party where a very tired 5 year-old threw a fit. It was hilarious. I realized that her mother probably didn't think so, but I couldn't help but to find it funny. After all, she was throwing a fit over something completely benign. And oh, the fit she threw!!!  There were tears! On repeat!!!
It's really how I acted today, complete with the crying. I had a hissy fit, and it is all out here in cyberspace.
It's okay.
I'm over it (for now), and I have removed my head from my rear.
Right now, I'm good. I think I'm through with being a brat.
For today.
For now.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive