Saturday, January 15, 2011

Closing a chapter...

There are steps we take
We would have never agreed on
If we would have been given
The choice.
There are paths we have walked down;
Had we knew where they led,
We would have run screaming
In the other direction.
I walk blindly.
I take small steps with caution
Trust is not my strong point
Especially when I feel
Let down.
Getting back up again
Has taken the life out of me
I can only get back to
My knees.
I may never walk again.
Crawling is always
An option.
Being in a position
That requires
Being carried
Is not a position
I am fond of.
He is unbreakable,
I am so broken,
And He wants me on
His team.
Two steps forward...
Crash into a wall
Slide back to the floor...
Start over.
Other people make it look
So
Easy.
I feel
Learning disabled
in
Spiritual things...
Paraplegic
Quadraplegic
Mute
Blind
Helpless at times
Unable to do anything
In my own strength.
And He wants me on
His team.
Part of me weeps at my own
Predicament
Part of me laughs at His
Crazy love for
The "Me"ss He chose.
He makes
Absolutely
No sense
To me
And I love
Him
Anyways.
What's even more
Astounding
Is that
He
Loves
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive