Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 21: One of Your Favorite Shows

I like these simple, straightforward getting-to-know you blogs that are in this challenge. I'm tired, and don't feel like writing much tonight as it is. So, simple answer: My favorite TV show of all time is Alias. It's simply the coolest show to ever exist. Cool costumes, great plot, awesome characters--I even hooked David and my momma onto the show. It's one of JJ Abrams, so of course, it's fantastic. '
I also loved The Practice, Drop Dead Diva, The Voice, ALF, and of course, Once Upon A Time. In fact, Once Upon A Time is my second favorite TV show of all time.
And there you are. With Links! :)
(Of course, this isn't all of them...I love tattoo shows, clean house shows, wedding dress shows....sigh....and Saved By The Bell!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive